Sound Bath under the Stars
Time & Location
About The Event
Click here to RSVP through Eventbrite:
Address Released to RSVPs the morning of the event.
'Sound Bath under the Stars' offers a unique outdoor meditation experience in the Malibu Mountains looking over the Pacific Ocean. The evening will begin with a short intention setting meditation connecting us to the sacred land. Together, as a group, we will take a short silent hike up to the meditation deck. As the group settles in, we will have beverages, tea, and light snacks to enjoy as everyone takes in the beautiful vistas.
The sound bath will be guided by Michelle Berc along with our special musical guest Shawni Bird sharing her blissful mantra songs and more. Additional soundscape support will be provided by Skye Ray, Jennifer Zuckerman, and Robbie Tharp.
The program includes light breath work with vocal toning through the seven chakras leading into a live and acoustic performance of sacred and rare instruments. A blissful sonic universe will be created with Crystal & Tibetan Singing Bowls, Sacred Drums & Percussion, Gongs, Didjeridoo, Tuning Forks, and more. Sounds and vibrations are tuned to 432hz – a natural frequency found in nature and sacred geometry which are more nutritional for the human being.
Expect a meaningful evening of ceremony connecting to our Mother Earth and breathing in the nature that supports us on our human journey. The spirits of this special land will allow you to anchor your vibration securely to the Earth's core and the healing sound journey will allow you to energetically expand beyond the sky and stars above you. We welcome you to receive this vibrational blessing of self-discovery tuning in to the universe that lives inside you and all around you.
– Emotional Balance
– A Clear Mind with Increased Focus
– Feel Lighter in Your Body
– Deeper and Restful Sleep
– Stress Relief
– Harmony and Flow
– Deep Relaxation when other Meditation Techniques Fail
RSVP by August 7th to save $7
Regular price: $49
RSVP by midnight on August 17th
Event Day: $56
If space is still available
Special Group of 7 Pricing (gather your friends):
$35 each (must be purchased together)
- email email@example.com to purchase group pricing
Ticket includes: Tea, a selection of non-alcoholic beverages, and light healthy snacks
PREPARE FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE:
– We will provide yoga mats and one blanket per person (if needed for comfort, bring an extra blanket, a pillow and personal eye cover)
- Make sure you are able to carry comfort items on a 15 minute ascending hike
– Dress in layers so you are able to adjust your body temperature as it may get chilly
– Eat a full meal 2 hours before or a light snack if closer to the workshop start time
– Many like to bring Crystals and a bottle of drinking water to be cleared and amplified by the powerful tones produced by the crystal bowls
— If you are sick or experiencing a chronic cough then we suggest that you wait until you are feeling better to attend a sound bath
— We regret that we cannot allow babies, pets, and young children that are unable to sit still through the whole session, thank you for your understanding
- We do have a limited supply of extra yoga mats and blankets at the location
- There is an outdoor toilet steps away ( ladies, no need to squat in a bush)
ADDRESS & PARKING:
– Street Parking
– Arrival window is 6:15 – 6:30pm (we kindly ask that you don’t arrive later), Meditation starts a few minutes before 7pm so we can start the silent hike in a timely manner
– Street Parking
– We encourage carpool / uber / Lyft
Special Musical Guest:
Shawni is a talented singer, DJ/electronic music producer, and a dedicated meditation and yoga teacher.
Music and a deep longing for a life of fulfillment and awakening have been the leading edge of Shawni's life. Her spiritual inclination is perceived through her music and voice as she seeks this connection to the purest and most authentic place within herself.
Shawni sees beauty in this human experience, through all the shades of light and darkness and walks daily with a remembrance of gratitude for each breath. She holds compassion for our smallness and is in awe of our limitlessness.
Michelle Berc has been practicing Sound Healing for a decade and has received a certification in the field from the Sound & Consciousness Institute in San Francisco. Additional trainings include Vibrational Sound Therapy, self-studies, and multiple workshops from leaders in the sound therapy field. She is known for her ‘Sonic Being’ signature chakra balancing sound bath with the crystal bowls. She recently became a certified HeartMath practitioner.
Michelle is also the founder and curator of the Create:Fixate Foundation, a nonprofit arts organization dedicated to supporting emerging artists and musicians. Exploring and understanding human energy through art and music has been a passion of Michelle’s since her childhood. http://www.sonicbeing.com
Skye Ray is a Master & Teacher of the Usui system of Reiki. She is also a Massage Therapist that uses different wellness modalities to help people gain a deeper level of healing. She’s been assisting Michelle for the past year providing sound support, reiki healing, and sharing her beautiful voice during the sound bath experience. http://www.sonicbeing.com
Thank you to our event partners:
White Wave Yoga
- Early Bird Tier 2$49$490$0