WHAT TO EXPECT:
Relax and fall deep into your own sonic universe with an energy balancing sound meditation. The one hour journey includes 4 phases: an activation phase, a dissonant phase to break up stagnant energy, pure tones to tune and align the chakra centers, and elevating harmonic tones to expand your auric field. For many, the result is a blissful yet activated state of elevated vibration, a state of consciousness Michelle likes to call “Sonic Being”. Michelle is dedicated to creating a deep meditation experience that is nurturing and cultivates an inner harmony where participants can discover answers from within…
SOUND BATH GUIDELINES:
This is a Sound Bath which means it’s all about what one hears and feels vibrationally. Our intentions are to share Sound Healing with everyone but we also need to provide a group container that is sacred and respectful for all guests as many attend to do deep healing work during the session. With this in mind, please review the following guidelines.
— If you’re currently under the weather with a cold or suffering from a chronic cough, then we kindly ask that you wait until you are healthier to join us as coughing and sniffling will interrupt the sound bath for others
— If you’re known to be a heavy snorer, please have a solution to prevent this from happening
— Please refrain from wearing heavy perfumes or other scents
— Wear clothes that are made of soft fabrics that do not make noise when moving around. The same goes for blankets
— Bring a personal eye-cover to help you drop in deeper
— No pets
— No Children under 15 (we encourage young minds to join us but they must be able to be calm during the session)
— Please contact us in advance for anyone who may have special needs and we will do our best to accommodate (you may consider a private session if a group container is difficult).
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
– We will start the healing session promptly at the designated time so please arrive at least 15 to 20 minutes early to settle in.
– Once we start the doors will be locked as interruptions are not beneficial to the experience
– All you have to do is lay there, let go, and receive
– Allow yourself to relax, if you feel like you need to take deep breaths or shed a few tears please do so, this is a good thing, it means the sound is releasing blocked energy and balancing out your overall vibration.
– Set your mind free and allow natural visualizations to come to you. Some may see colors inspired by the pure tones produced by the crystal bowls. The color usually relates to the chakra center that is being worked with at the current time.
– Try not to fall asleep or start snoring (yes, it has happened and it’s awkward for everyone else in the room). If this happens to someone next to you, please feel free to gently reach over and give a “nudge” =)
– If you do fall asleep, you will still receive the healing.
– If you have any questions about your experience... please don't be shy and ask us after the session
HOW TO PREPARE YOURSELF:
– It is recommended to abstain from drinking alcohol or smoking day of the sound bath
– Dress comfortable (you will be laying on the ground, it may be chilly)
– Clear your mind and set intentions for your meditation
WHAT TO BRING:
– Yoga mat or other padding to lay on the ground
– Pillow, light blanket, and eye cover if needed for comfort
– Bring your crystals to be harmonized and recharged by the crystal sonic vibrations
– A bottle of water
– No medical claims are made about the use of crystal bowls and other instruments to replace the need for medical advice.
– If you experience any health problems you should always consult your regular physician.
– Some have noted discomfort or pain if they have metal pins or stainless steel balljoints.